The Best Birthday Parties in Rochester
About our Birthday Parties
What makes our parties so special:
Our space is enjoyable for adults AND children
Every package includes a private rental- so it will JUST be you & your guests!
Each party is completely unique
We allow you to bring in your own food & decor if you'd like!
We can accommodate nearly any sized event! Choose any catered package and you can invite as many family & friends as you'd like! Our play-area capacity is 20 children.
All of our party packages include:
- Our ENTIRE 2,500 square-foot facility for your guests to enjoy! All of our parties are private- we are closed to the public during ALL birthday parties
- Dedicated party assistants to help make your event as stress-free as possible*
- 2 hours of party time, PLUS a complimentary 30 minutes for set-up
- Up to 20 printed invitations (fill-in-the-blank with your party info!)
- Option to bring your own food/snack/ dessert/ décor
- All clean-up!
Available Time Slots:
Weeknights: Any day, 5:30-7:30pm (call for M-Th availability)
Saturday: 1:30-3:30pm, 4:45-6:45pm
Sunday: 10:00am-12:00pm, 1:30-3:30pm, 4:45-6:45pm
For a super-simple chart that breaks down the differences between each package- click HERE
This package is a two-hour, private rental of our facility and includes all of our basic event offerings listed at the top of the page. You’ll provide all the food, drink, party supplies, decorations, and dessert. Up to 12 children (not including the birthday child) may be invited. Additional guests are $10/child. Additional adult guests are always welcome at no charge. All Guests entering the play area MUST wear socks. Click to read our Party Host Frequently Asked Questions
This package is a two-hour, private rental of our space. In addition to our basic offerings, this package ALSO includes a large sheet Salvatore's pizza , fresh fruit or veggie platter, ice-water, organic juice for the children, and soda or iced tea for adults. We will also provide printed invitations (fill-in-the-blank with your party information!), tables and chairs, plates, cups, napkins, and cutlery, set-up and clean-up, as well as party assistants to ensure your event runs smoothly and to help serve your food and drinks. All food and drink in this package is intended to serve 20 people (children or adults). There is no charge for additional guests with this package, only additional food!. You're welcome to bring your own food OR order through us. Also refer to our add-on menu for dessert and entertainment add-ons. Ask us about gluten-free pizza options! Click to read our Party Host Frequently Asked Questions.
The Morning Glory $349
This package is a two-hour, private rental of our space, from 10:00am-12:00pm on Sunday. This package offers a fresh breakfast meal including bagels with “fixings”, mini-muffins, fresh fruit, ice-water, orange juice, as well as unlimited hot coffee and tea for adults. We will also provide printed invitations (fill-in-the-blank with your party information!), tables and chairs, colored plates, cups, napkins, and cutlery, set-up and clean-up, as well as party assistants to ensure your event runs smoothly and to help serve your food and drinks. See our chart for below for exactly what’s included. All food and drink in this package is intended to serve 20 people (children or adults).There is NO charge for additional guests with this package, only additional food! A breakfast pizza is always a wonderful addition. Or, you’re welcome to bring your own. Also refer to our add-on menu for dessert and entertainment add-ons. Ask us about gluten-free pizza options! Click to read our Party Host Frequently Asked Questions.
The De-vine $499 and up
As simple as walking through the door! In addition to a two-hour private rental of our entire space, with this package you will receive an all-inclusive, themed party (we can accommodate any theme!), for which we provide all set-up, clean-up, food, drink, dessert, invitations (fill-in-the-blank with your party information!), favors, and décor. You can also add entertainment for an even more memorable experience.
You can even select ANY theme you like! Included is a fresh cheese sheet pizza (1 additional topping is complimentary, if desired), a 16-piece sub tray, fresh fruit or veggie platter, and 20 themed cupcakes or a sheet cake for 30 (please inquire for gluten-free or dairy-free options, or specialty cakes).
Your guests will also walk away with fun goodie bags (up to 12 are included), each with a free play pass for future use (including the birthday child!).
Click to read our Party Host Frequently Asked Questions.
You may add extra favors, dessert, food, invitations, or other supplies for an additional charge.
Please note that while parents are free to choose any theme, planning, choosing, and purchasing decorations and supplies are at the sole discretion of Climbing Vines, LLC, though we welcome input from parents! Climbing Vines LLC retains ownership of all supplies and décor (save for any extra décor the family brings) after the conclusion of the party.
The Moonflower $319
This package has identical offerings as the garden-variety package, but is hosted on a weekday evening, from 5:30-7:30pm. Click to read our Party Host Frequently Asked Questions.
THE PLAY-DATE $5+
If you are bringing your child for open-play on their birthday, we will make them feel like the star of the day! Starting at just $5, we can display a personalized, themed birthday message on our large flat-screen TVs, have a balloon and small gift waiting for them, or even a little sweet treat! Since we don't allow parties during open-play hours, this is a great, affordable alternative! Click on the special booking option below to learn more and book your day! All Guests entering the play area MUST wear socks.
Please note: we require 24 hours notice for this booking and recommend a minimum of 48 hours notice for any special requests.
Food, Drink, and Decor Add-Ons
Please note: These can be changed up to 5 days prior to your event
- Unlimited Coffee and Tea Service for Adults ($35.00)
- Sub Tray (Serves 16) ($50.00)
- Wrap Platter (Serves 16) ($55.00)
- Extra Sheet Pizza (Cheese) ($25.00)
- Extra Sheet Pizza (1 topping) ($28.00)
- Sheet Breakfast Pizza ($30.00)
- Additional Fruit OR Veggie Platter (Serves about 10) ($25.00)
- 32 Chicken Fingers with French Fries & Ketchup ($65.00)
- Medium Gluten-Free Cheese Pizza ($15.00)
- 50 Wings (Choice of Sauce) with Blue Cheese ($50.00)
- Colored Plates, Cups, Napkins, and Cutlery ($30.00)
- Party Salad (serves 15) with Balsamic AND Ranch Dressing ($30.00)
- Antipasto Salad (Serves 15) ($40.00)
- Extra Drinks for up to 20 (Kids or Adults) ($20.00)
- 12 colored latex balloons ($35.00)
- 4 themed foil balloons ($35.00)
- Cupcakes (Starting at $2 per person)
- Personalized Sheet Cake (Starting at $50)
- Specialty Cake (Starting at $65)
- Personalized Favors/ Goodie Bags (Starting at $4 per bag)
Entertainment and Activity ADD-ONS
Please note: These can be changed up to 10 days prior to your event- but are subject to availability, so the earlier you book the better!
- 30-Minute Story-time and Sing-a-long ($50)
- Cupcake Decorating Activity- All Supplies Included (Starting at $40)
- 1.5 hour Princess Visit with Playtime (Starting at $50)
- Themed Game or Craft of your Choice- All Supplies Included (Starting at $30)
- Tea Party Activity and Craft (Starting at $40)
- 40-Minute Magician Visit ($150)
- 1 Hour Professional Photography (Starting at $150)
- 1 Hour Specialty Character Visit (Starting at $150)
- Additional Birthday Child ($50)
- Additional 30 minutes of party time (depending on availability): $50
Need help deciding between packages? See our simple chart!
Hear what a few of our happy customers have to say...
Or check out out 119+ 5-star reviews on social media!
"I wanted to thank you for everything that went into making Adriana's 2nd Birthday Party special. I think my daughter is addicted to the play area and will want to come back more and more, she had soo much fun! The Divine Package was the way to go because for once this momma was able to mingle with guests and enjoy the party as well!" - Angela
"I can't begin to tell you how much fun everyone had this morning! Everyone was just perfect and the assistants were such a great help!" -Melissa
"Just wanted to thank you and your staff for a wonderful party today. Halle enjoyed every minute and all or guests were really impressed with the place! Many had not been and as soon as they walked in they all commented on how cute it was! " -Julie
- We REQUIRE SOCKS for all party guests entering the play area. You are welcome to bring socks to hand out to those that forget if you choose
- A NON-REFUNDABLE, non-transferable deposit of $100 is required to reserve a date and time-slot. We would be happy to give you a free tour prior to booking- come during open hours or call to set up an appointment, we're flexible!
Party options are priced for one birthday child. If you're planning a joint party, please refer to our add-on menu while booking
Parties DO NOT INCLUDE tax or gratuity
- PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT ALLOW UNAPPROVED PARTIES OUTSIDE OF THESE TIME SLOTS. Hosting your own party during our normal business hours will result in your group being asked to kindly leave as it causes a disruption in the experiences of other guests. If you'd like to bring your child to play on their birthday and still want to make them feel special- check out our special birthday guest options under the "Play-Date" package!
- Click to read our Party Host Frequently Asked Questions.
- Our invitations can be viewed here